BC&P International believes we all have goals in life. Whether it’s something big or small, we have a vision of it and want to get towards it eventually. Nonetheless, the only aspect is that many people don’t have the strength to get past the adversities that come with reaching towards our goals. Due to this, we let go or give up. This is not the way BC&P International sees things. “We continuously work towards our goal, and we never give up. That is not our motto. Our motto is to fully accept that we can change anything in our way and make it better, says Gustavo Rodriguez, Managing Director of BC&P International.
“Our world and society have been made easy by having everything at our fingertips. In all honestly, reaching for a goal requires patience, and many individuals need to have the specific and strong mindset to be able to reach their goals properly and with patience,” mentions Gustavo Rodriguez of BC&P International. Since we believe it’s essential to reach for any goal you set your mind to, here are some inspirational quotes to help kick-start your courage and start your goals!
- “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
- “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
- “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- “In any given moment, we have two options: To step forward into growth or to step back into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
- “Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Just as courage is the danger of life, so is fear its safeguard.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel